DELUXE electoral billboard
These products are designed and manufactured after carefully evaluating the intrinsic and extrinsic problems that technicians and operators must face during the election period.
- All Selvoline® electoral billboards are designed to be quickly plugged into the supporting legs thanks to an interlocking system.
- Billboards with concreteballasts are designedto resist wind (when placing an order, the customer shall inform our technical department about the wind speed in the installation site).
- Concrete ballasts prevent electoral billboards from falling and causing potential serious damages to things and injuries to people.
- Patented Selvoline® ballasts are made in reinforced concrete with accident-prevention handgrips and designed for easy transport and storage: ballasts can be easily stacked up. Selvoline® ballasts are manufactured in compliance with current regulations on safety at work.
- Traditional electoral billboards ballasted by galvanized sheet boxes filled with sand or concrete are also available.
- Legs: 50 x 50 mm tube - height: about 3 m - weight: 13 kg.
- 4 bushes welded to each leg to plug the billboard in.
- Billboards and bushes fitted for further fixing with M6 x 70 mm screws. Each billboard is made of 4/6 galvanized sheet modules.
- Billboard size:
150 x 208 cm - weight: 38 kg - for 4 posters
200 x 200 cm - weight: 45 kg - for 2 posters
226 x 208 cm - weight: 50 kg - for 6 posters
- Galvanized steel detachable card holder.
- Aluminium numbering label (thickness: 1.5 mm).
- Electoral billboard frame made of Sendzimir galvanized rectangular welded tubes (40 x 20 mm).
- Module made of hot-dip galvanized sheet and fixed to the frame with 16 welded spots.
- Welding is carried out by using copper-coated wire and finished with liquid zinc.
- bushes provided by Selvolina;
- screw anchors;
- patented, reinforced, vibrated concrete round ballasts (stackable).
- Other anchoring devices are designed and manufactured on request.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Hot-dip galvanized bushes (height: 40 cm) to be inserted into pavements (or similar).
- Ø 160 mm plugs to block holes in the ground when electoral billboards are removed.
- Galvanized steel plates with central and side bushes for ballast holding.
- Reinforced, vibrated concrete rectangular ballasts (stackable), fitted with special handgrips.
- Support with hot-dip galvanized steel bush to be fixed to pavements with screw anchors or to similar ground types with pile shoes.