TECNO LIGHT platform
Patented modular platform with aluminium frame, sturdy, lightweight, and multipurpose. Ideal for corrosive environments (seaside, salty environments, swimming pools).
Suggestions for use: piers, dance floors (on beaches, too), catwalks for fashion shows, podiums, stages for orchestras or soloists (drums, piano, etc.), dehors (terrace glass screens and verandas), ramps and scenic stairs, multilevel stages for concerts, bands and choirs, tables for banquets and ceremonies, mobile wheeled platforms, etc.
- Load-bearing frame: square tubes in anticorodal anodized aluminium alloy with hexagonal screw inserts for fastening of walking surfaces. The frame is made of dividing tubular cross-bars in anticorodal anodized aluminium alloy that can even support the thinnest walking surfaces (see dedicated page).
- Assembly of modules: quick-lock system.
- Tilting feet, adjustable both from the top and bottom, with or without walking surfaces laid.
- Perfect stability even on sloping and uneven ground.
- Surface treatment: silver anodizing.
- Standard sizes (cm) and weights: 50 x 100 (9.5 kg); 50 x 200 (13 kg); 100 x 100 (13.5 kg); 100 x 200 (19 kg); 100 x 300 (28.5 kg); 125 x 250 (30 kg).
- Standard height: adjustable from a minimum of 15 cm to a maximum of 78 cm. The height of the platform can be modified y inserting extension legs into the frame in case of insufficient foot screw adjustment or sloping ground.
- Load capacity: 600 kg/m².
- Suitable for earthing connection.
- Storage: 10 stacked platforms have a thickness of 109 cm (feet removed and walking surfaces excluded).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Earth terminal, guardrails.
- Feet of different heights (steel / stainless steel), anodized extensions.
- Technical report.