The Primavera gazebo is innovative thanks to its elegance, simplicity and sturdiness.
It is perfect for both daily and permanent installations: thanks to its lightness, it complies with all load capacity tests. Ideal for outdoor smoking areas. Assembly is quick and easy. This gazebo can be set up on the ground and plugged into pillars afterwards.
Primavera gazebos can be linked together (each one is supplied with its own tarpaulin) to form a single structure. Also in this case, assembly is made by using light and sturdy components. Rainwater can be conveyed into the perimeter pillars by adjusting the central pillar height of this new structure during assembly. Thanks to 20-cm telescopic pillars, the Primavera gazebo can be installed on uneven ground, too.
- 4 telescopic pillars made of 80 x 80 mm steel square tubes.
- Self-bearing eave gutters made of high tensile steel press-formed sheet. The eave gutters collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
- Pyramid hip roof made up of 4 high tensile steel round tubes(Ø 50 mm).
- Class 2 flameproof PVC certified tarpaulin to be fixed inside the eave gutters with a rope.
- Standard pillar height: 2.10 m. On request, pillar height can be decreased as needed or increased up to 2.50 m.
- Hot-dip galvanized structure, which can be disassembled.
- Technical drawings and assembly diagrams. For summer use only.
Ground fixing systems:
- screw anchors (1.2 x 15 cm) inserted into a floor reinforced with electro-welded mesh or foundation plinths;
- ballasts: concrete, earth-filled flower boxes or reinforced concrete cubes;
- pile shoes stuck in the ground (available lengths: 70, 80, 105, 120, 150 cm). Pile shoe length must be chosen according to ground consistency (2 pile shoes for each pillar).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Polyester powder anti-peel painting in addition to hot-dip galvanization.
- Flameproof PVC sliding side tarpaulins fitted with tracks, hooks for sliding of tarpaulins, trolleys, zips and eyelets.
- PVC crystal windowed side tarpaulins.
- Straight / scallop / castellated / swallowtail pelmet.
- Polycarbonate cover and side panels.
- Natural aluminium round air vents (Ø 57 cm).
- Electric fan for smoke, bad smell and hot air suction. • Concrete ballasts / steel pile shoes.
- Technical report with load capacity data.