Aluminium structure for short events
- 4 pillars made of anodized aluminium tubes (Ø 80 mm).
- 4 perimeter self-bearing eave gutters made of anodized aluminium sheet. The eave gutters collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
- Pyramid hip roof made of 4 anodized aluminium round tubes (Ø 50 mm).
- Class 2 flameproof PVC certified tarpaulin, which can be quickly fixed inside each eave gutter with 3/4 straps.
- Standard pillar height: 2.10 m.
- The structure can be disassembled. For summer use only. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- TECHNICAL REPORT TO BE SUBMITTED TO AUTHORITIES.
- PVC sliding side tarpaulins fitted with tracks, hooks for sliding of tarpaulins, and straps.
- Scallop pelmet.
- Ground fixing systems: concrete ballasts / plastic dome-shaped water-filled ballasts, screw anchors, pile shoes.