The Tunnel is a versatile and modular structure that can be used as a gazebo, linking tunnel, car shelter, etc. The Tunnel can be quickly assembled and used as a permanent or temporary structure.
Free-standing and plug-in pillars: the height of the structure can be adjusted even during assembly. The structure can be easily disassembled: its reduced-sized components make transport easy. For example, a 80-m long tunnel (made of 40 modules) can be transported by van and assembled by 3 people in 4 hours.
- Size: length: 2.60 m – roof-ridge height: 2.85 m – eave height: 2.00 m – width: 2.00 m.
- Pillars and perimeter components made of Ø 50 mm tubes.
- The class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin is fixed with elastic ropes and supported by Ø 50 mm bent tubes.
- Hot-dip galvanized structure for fairs. For summer use only. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams.
- Certificates for authorities not included.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Class 2 flameproof fixed side tarpaulins.
- Sliding side tarpaulins fitted with zips, trolleys and eyelets. • PVC crystal windowed side tarpaulins.
- Ballasts: see dedicated page.