LARGE-SIZED TRUSS gazebo
LARGE-SIZED TRUSS GAZEBO
10 x 10 m (30 x 30 cm truss) - 12 x 12 m* (40 x 40 cm truss)
- Pillars and perimeter beams made of 30 x 30 cm square trusses (* dim: 40 x 40 cm).
- Roof made up of 8 (* 16) triangular truss beams (side: 30 cm) fixed in the centre.
- Suggested height: from 2.5 m to 5 m. If necessary, corner wind bracings are inserted.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin, to be fixed to the roof beams with elastic bands (every 30 cm) and a rope passing through the tarpaulin eyelets along the whole perimeter in order to keep the tarpaulin tightened. The tarpaulin is also fixed to the rafters with 4 central bands to avoid movements due to the wind.
- Hot-dip galvanized structure, which can be disassembled. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams. For summer use only.
Ground fixing systems:
- screw anchors (1.2 x 15 cm) inserted into a floor reinforced with electro-welded mesh or foundation plinths;
- ballasts: concrete, earth-filled flower boxes or reinforced concrete cubes;
- pile shoes stuck in the ground (available lengths: 70, 80, 105, 120, 150 cm). Pile shoe length must be chosen according to ground consistency.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Technical report including wind and rain design loads to be submitted to authorities.
- PVC sliding side tarpaulin fitted with tracks, trolleys, zips and eyelets.
- PVC fixed side tarpaulin.
- Castellated / swallowtail pelmet.
- PVC crystal windowed side tarpaulins.
- Galvanized steel square air vent.
- Natural aluminium round air vent (Ø 57 cm).
- Electric fan for smoke, bad smell and hot air suction.
- Ballasts: see dedicated page.