|We produce in Italy and directly sell|
high quality products guaranteed over time
Energy photovoltaic shelter with central pillars
SELVOLINA staff has designed 2 models of standard shelter, whose size can be changed by about 3% so that it can match photovoltaic panels size. At present photovoltaic panels size is not standardized.
- Modular structure. It can be disassembled
- Built in compliance with current regulations; it has been designed to carry the weight of a snow load as specified by current regulations
- Material: high tensile steel
- Anticorrosive treatment: hot-galvanizing + polyester painting (optional)
- Warranty validity time: same as photovoltaic panels
Module width: 5,0 m (ideal for 2 cars) - Cover depth: 6,1 m
Advantages: it takes the greatest advantage of the available parking space.
Model with central pillars.
Module width: 6,0 m (ideal for 2 cars)
Cover depth: 6,1 m
Advantages: small foundation plinths - size versatile. This model has been designed to cut costs per square meter and to reduce the foundation plinth size by about 2/3. The central pillars reduce the space available to open car doors, but the 6 m width allows to easily open the car doors also beside pillars. Ideal when it is not necessary to take the greatest advantage of the available parking space (20 % of parking space is lost).
Both models can be built with a slope from 0° to 35°.
SELVOLINA , upon doing market researches, suggests the following slope values as standard values:
The distance between load bearing tubes is about 120 cm but it will have to be calculated for each shelter on the basis of the static load and of the photovoltaic panels shape.
- slope: 5° - gradient: 9% ~ ideal when it’s not possible to turn the panels southward
- slope: 17,5° - gradient: 32% ~ ideal for shelters facing south
Maintenance and cleaning.
Atmospheric agents (acid rains, fog, sandy wind, bird droppings) leaves dust and dirt on the photovoltaic panels surface and make performance falls.
The photovoltaic panels installed on SELVO PARK ENERGY shelter are placed at a lower height than those installed on the top of a building: the lower position allows to easily clean the panels surface avoiding dangerous activities (no safety harnesses or safety platforms required).
Also the maintenance of panels and their replacement can be easily carried out.
SELVOLINA provides at your request:
- reinforcements and accessories to be buried in the foundation plinths
- installation of Selvoline shelters
- Selvoline® aluminium profiles for the installation of photovoltaic panels on Selvoline® shelters roofs
- installation of photovoltaic panels
SELVOLINA does NOT provide:
- photovoltaic panels
- photovoltaic plants connections