7 ROW MARATHON tribune
Marathon tribunes are modular and their steel structure is made of a stair-shaped metal frame, supported by four height adjustable feet that compensate for uneven
ground. Legs and any other structural element are made of square steel tubes.
Treads are made of non-slip press-formed plates and are fixed to the load-bearing frame with safety locks. The tribune consists of load-bearing frames and treads and is stiffened with vertical wind bracings, which are crossed (St. Andrew’s cross) and fastened to the back of the frames. The tribune is also stiffened with horizontal wind bracings.
- module width: 180 cm;
- riser height: 40 cm;
- module depth: 614 cm with 2-riser dividing step;
- seventh row height: 300 cm (without guardrails);
- flameproof polypropylene seats: see pictures on our catalogue.
- Selvoline® tribunes are designed and manufactured in compliance with EN 13200-180 1-2-3-4-5-6 “Spectator facilities” standards.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Higher adjustable feet for front legs.
- Standard seat colour: green. Different colours: for large quantities only.
- Wooden bases (size: 570 x 20 x 8 cm).