5 ROW MARATHON tribune
Marathon tribunes are modular and their steel structure is made of a stair-shaped metal frame, supported by four height adjustable feet that compensate for uneven ground. Legs and any other structural element are made of square steel tubes.
Treads are made of non-slip press-formed plates and are fixed to the load-bearing frame with safety locks.
The tribune consists of load-bearing frames and treads and is stiffened with vertical wind bracings, which are crossed (St. Andrew’s cross) and fastened to the back of the frames. The tribune is also stiffened with horizontal wind bracings.
- module width: 180 cm;
- riser height: 40 cm;
- module depth: 425 cm if the first dividing step has 1 riser and 455 cm if the first dividing step has 2 risers;
- Row depth: 80 cm (first, second, third and fourth row) – 65 cm (fifth row);
- fifth row height: 200 - 220 cm (without guardrails);
- distance between seat centres: 45 cm;
- seating capacity: see table on the dedicated page.
- flameproof polypropylene seats: see pictures on our catalogue;
- side guardrails, side linking elements (“cancelletto”) and rear guardrails;
- passageway with non-slip treads (one row for up to 7 modules; two rows from 8 to 15 modules). Levelling is carried out by adjusting foot screws.
- Each frame is fitted with an M8 thread for an earthing terminal.
- Material: cold-formed steel profiles.
- Anti-corrosion treatment: hot-dip galvanization.
- Vertical load capacity: 600 kg/m2.
- Selvoline® tribunes are designed and manufactured in compliance with EN 13200-1-2-3-4-5-6 “Spectator facilities” standards.
- Assembly: easy, quick and safe; a 10-module tribune can be installed by four people in four hours.
- assembly diagrams and technical drawings;
- technical report.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Higher adjustable feet for front legs.
- Standard seat colour: green. Different colours: for large quantities only.
- Wooden bases (size: 405 x 20 x 8 cm).