EASY electoral billboard
These products are designed and manufactured after carefully evaluating the intrinsic and extrinsic problems that technicians and operators must face during the election period.
- All Selvoline® electoral billboards are designed to be quickly plugged into the supporting legs thanks to an interlocking system.
- Billboards with concrete ballasts are designed to resist wind (when placing an order, the customer shall inform our technical department about the wind speed in the installation site).
- Concrete ballasts prevent electoral billboards from falling and causing potential serious damages to things and injuries to people.
- Patented Selvoline® ballasts are made in reinforced concrete with accident-prevention handgrips and designed for easy transport and storage: ballasts can be easily stacked up. Selvoline® ballasts are manufactured in compliance with current regulations on safety at work.
- Traditional electoral billboards ballasted by galvanized sheet boxes filled with sand or concrete are also available.