Selvolina designs and manufactures special structures to meet any customer need. The only details we need to know are the following: the exact place where structures are to be installed, their end use, climate conditions (wind speed, maximum snow levels, etc.), and seismic category in case of hazard areas.
- A basic drawing is outlined according to the customer’s idea. During this important phase, our aim is to fully understand any requirement, thus creating an easy-to-install, functional, sturdy structure while holding prices down.
- The customer sends us a purchase order and pays a deposit.
- Technical drawings are made in collaboration with our technicians. All calculations and certifications are then provided.
- The customer approves the technical drawings.
- Structures are manufactured according to the final project.
- Pre-assembly and testing are carried out at our factory. The customer is then invited to check our work.
- Unless otherwise agreed, steel structures are hot-dip galvanized to be protected against corrosion.
- Packing – Transport – On-site assistance
4 to 8 months are needed to design and manufacture special structures, depending on the complexity of the project, the number of changes the customer may require as well as the period of the year when the structure is to be installed.