DE LUXE stage
SELVOLINE® stages are made of a metal, load-bearing, modular frame coated with an antioxidant treatment: electro-galvanization or, on request, hot-dip galvanization. Walking surfaces are made of cross-layered wooden panels (code PAN 2, size: 50 x 200 cm, thickness: 2.7 cm) with a galvanized steel profile frame to prevent chipping during transport and assembly. For other walking surfaces, see dedicated page of catalogue.
Standard walking surfaces: self-locking, cross-layered wooden panels (size: 50 x 200 cm, thickness: 2.7 cm) with a galvanized steel side profile frame to prevent any chipping and to reach a load capacity of 600 kg/m² as required by current regulations.
Steel structure made of:
- Square tube legs suitable for earthing connection.
- Main and secondary longitudinal beams with upper rectangular tube.
- Intermediate and horizontal wind bracing.
- Guardrails (height: 1 m) on 3 sides composed of: uprights – handrails – mid-rails – toeboards.
- Detachable access stairs with wings that can be placed anywhere along the stage perimeter (quick lock).
- Interlocking bayonet system for assembling of all components.
- Standard module size: 2 x 2 m.
- Minimum height from the ground: 56 cm.
- De Luxe available heights: 56 -70 - 85 - 105 - 125 - 140 - 160 cm.
- Height can be adjusted by 34 cm to compensate for uneven ground.
- Thanks to this modular design, size can be increased or decreased by adding or removing modules, which can also be joined together to create walkways.
- Stage weight: 32 kg/m².
- Load capacity: 600 kg/m², as certified in our technical report.
- Anti-corrosion treatments: electro-galvanization (colour: silver) or hot-dip galvanization.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Galvanized steel, mechanical panel-lock system.
- Galvanized steel containers for transport and storage of stage components.
- 2 x 1 m stackable modules.
- Extended height legs.
- Double bayonet legs specially designed for bleachers.
- Disabled access ramp.
- Supporting accessories for stage wings and backdrops.