The Colibrì shelter can be built up of one or more modules. Each module fits for one car. Module size: width: 2.5 m – depth: 4.58 m.
- Modular structures, detachable, for summer use, built in high resistance steel, protected by heat galvanization treatment.
- Inexpensive shelter, studied to protect vehicles from sun, rain and hail.
- Each module, optimized for the protection of one car, has a width of 2,5 m and a depth of 4,58 m.
- The lightness and the simplicity of this structure allow the user to install the shelter by himself. The shelter comes with precise assembly schemes.
varies according to the characteristics of the place of installation and according to the type of cover selected for the shelter, that is: the cover with shading net it allows rain and wind filtering, allowing the load-bearing structure to have smaller solicitations than using a PVC cover cloth.
Here following a series of solutions, result of our long standing expertise. Selvolina’s staff gives full assistance during the choice of the solution.
GROUND FIXING SYSTEMS:
- detachable bases (trucks and trolleys are not required for assembly);
- mechanical or chemical anchors on small-sized foundation plinths or reinforced concrete bases;
- steel plates;
- ballasted base.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Tilting emergency pillars for accidental loads.
- Additional polyester painting, in addition to heat galvanization, on the structure (plinths excluded).
- Treatment of heat galvanization in alternative to the painting, applicable to the plates in steel or to the detachable plinths. Ideal to avoid stains of rust in the time.