CARAVAGGIO rotating platform
Rotating platforms are ideal for making maximum use of the exhibition space.
Advertising material is stored under the platform.
- Load-bearing frame: honeycomb press-formed S235JR steel structure, painted (colour: black), with threaded holes for the top fixing, and adjustable feet for platform levelling.
- Top: the Ø 195 cm top is made of one single piece in 5-bar aluminium plate (thickness: 3 mm). Different materials and diameters are available on request.
- Extra supporting surfaces: large extra surfaces can be disassembled for easy transport, handling and assembly (the Ø 395 cm frame is made of six sections).
Ø 240 cm (2 semicircles)
Ø 295 cm (6 sections)
Ø 395 cm (6 sections)
Ø 495 cm (8 sections)
Ø 595 cm (8 sections)
- Weight: a Ø 195 cm complete platform weighs about 600 kg; larger platforms weigh proportionally more. A platform in class 1 flameproof multi-layered marine wood (thickness: 21 mm, Ø 395 cm), with stabilizing feet, weighs about 1,020 kg.
- Minimum height from the floor: 45 cm, with a Ø 195 cm aluminium top.
- Maximum height: it depends on the products to be displayed and their shape.
- Stabilizing feet: eight stabilizing feet can be inserted into the platform frame. Radially arranged, they are designed to provide additional support at the edges of the surface. This system enhances stability.
- Motor: it is connected to a speed reducer.
- Power consumption: 1 kW – 380 V three phase.
- Electrical control panel: it is supplied with a 10 m cable for the connection to the power supply. It is manufactured in compliance with current regulations and fitted with emergency buttons. START / STOP buttons can be pressed both on the control panel and a remote control (inverter with potentiometer).
- Load capacity: the load on a Ø 195 cm platform is 8,000 kg (evenly distributed), and guaranteed by tests carried out at our factory. The larger the diameter is, the lower the load capacity is. In no case, the product to be displayed must exceed the perimeter of the supporting surface.
- Material: the compliance does not apply to the materials, but to the whole machine.
- Rotation: it is transmitted to a thrust washer by the speed reducer.
- 1,400 RPM motor = 1 platform round every 120 seconds.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- 8 stabilizing feet to be inserted into the platform frame. They are manufactured according to the diameter of the supporting surface.
- Extra supporting surfaces, which are manufactured according to the weight, diameter and shape of the product to be displayed.
- Electrical control panel with 2 single phase sockets and 1 three phase socket. It is installed on the supporting surface and powered by a central rotating electrical collector. This system powers and illuminates the products on display. Power supplied to the electrical control panel: 25 A.
- Inverter with potentiometer, manual adjustment from one round every 120 seconds to one round every 240 seconds.