DONATELLO rotating platform
Rotating platforms are ideal for making maximum use of the exhibition space.
Advertising material is stored under the platform.
- Load-bearing frame: honeycomb press-formed S235JR steel structure, painted (colour: black), with threaded holes for the top fixing, and adjustable feet for platform levelling.
- Top: the Ø 100 cm top is made of 5-bar aluminium plate (thickness: 3 mm). Different materials and diameters are available on request.
- Extra supporting surfaces: large extra surfaces can be disassembled for easy transport, handling and assembly.
Ø 100 cm
Ø 145 cm
Ø 195 cm
Ø 240 cm
Ø 295 cm
Ø 395 cm, only for light loads and with stabilizing feet
- Weight: a Ø 100 cm complete platform weighs about 100 kg; larger platforms weigh proportionally more.
- Minimum height from the floor: 25 cm, with a Ø 100 cm aluminium top.
- Maximum height: it depends on the products to be displayed and their shape.
- Stabilizing feet: eight stabilizing feet can be inserted into the platform frame. Radially arranged, they are designed to provide additional support at the edges of the surface. This system enhances stability.
- Motor: it is connected to a speed reducer.
- Power consumption: 0.25 kW – 220 V single phase.
- Electrical control panel: it is supplied with a 10 m cable for the connection to the power supply.
It is manufactured in compliance with current regulations and fitted with emergency buttons.
START / STOP buttons can be pressed both on the control panel and a remote control.
- Load capacity: the load on a Ø 100 cm platform is 3,000 kg (evenly distributed), and is guaranteed by tests carried out at our factory. The larger the diameter is, the lower the load capacity is. In no case, the product on display must exceed the perimeter of the supporting surface.
- Material: the compliance does not apply to the materials, but to the whole machine.
- Rotation: it is transmitted to a thrust washer by the speed reducer.
- 1,400 RPM motor = 1 platform round every 70 seconds;
- 900 RPM motor = 1 platform round every 100 seconds.
- If the motor is connected to a 380 V three phase supply, its power is almost doubled. In this case, an electronic device is needed for acceleration at startup and deceleration at stop (inverter with potentiometer).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- 8 stabilizing feet to be inserted into the platform frame. They are manufactured according to the diameter of the supporting surface.
- Extra supporting surfaces, which are manufactured according to the weight, diameter and shape of the product to be displayed.
- Inverter with potentiometer.