TECNO SLIM platform
Patented modular platform with reduced height steel frame.
Suggestions for use: dance floors (on beaches, too), catwalks for fashion shows, podiums, stages for orchestras or soloists (drums, piano, choirs etc.), dehors (terrace glass screens and verandas), scenic stairs, bleachers for university classrooms, multilevel stages, mobile wheeled stages, etc.
- Load-bearing frame: press-formed steel profile with hexagonal screw inserts for fastening of walking surfaces. The frame is made of dividing tubular cross-bars that can even support the thinnest walking surfaces (see dedicated page).
- Assembly of modules: quick-lock system.
- Tilting feet, adjustable both from the top and bottom, with or without walking surfaces laid.
- Perfect stability even on sloping and uneven ground.
- Surface treatment: black cataphoresis.
- Additional polyester painting for permanent outdoor installations on request.
- Standard sizes (cm) and weights: 50 x 50 (5.0 kg); 50 x 100 (7.5 kg); 100 x 100 (12.2 kg); 100 x 200 (23 kg); 125 x 250 (31 kg).
- Standard height: adjustable from a minimum of 8 cm to a maximum of 38 cm. The height of the platform can be modified by inserting extension legs into the frame in case of insufficient foot screw adjustment or sloping ground.
- Load capacity: 600 Kg/m².
- Suitable for earthing connection.
- Storage: 10 stacked platforms have a thickness of 69 cm (feet removed and walking surfaces excluded).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Earth terminal.
- Feet of different heights, extensions.
- Technical report.