ECO LIGHT platform
Patented modular platform with aluminium frame, sturdy and lightweight.
Ideal for corrosive environments (seaside, salty environments, swimming pools).
Suggestions for use: dance floors (even on beaches), dehors (terrace glass screens and verandas), catwalks for fashion shows, bleachers for university classrooms, mobile stages, etc.
- Load-bearing frame: square tubes in anticorodal anodized aluminium alloy with hexagonal screw inserts for fastening of walking surfaces. The frame is made of dividing tubular cross-bars in anticorodal anodized aluminium alloy that can even support of modules: quick-lock system.
- Assembly of modules: quick-lock system.
- Tilting feet, adjustable both from the top and bottom, with or without walking surfaces laid.
- Perfect stability even on sloping and uneven ground.
- Surface treatment: silver anodizing.
- Standard sizes (cm) and weights: 50 x 100 (9.5 kg); 50 x 200 (13 kg); 100 x 100 (13.5 kg); 100 x 200 (19 kg); 100 x 300 (28.5 kg); 125 x 250 (30 kg).
- Minimum height: 11 cm. On request, by using different feet, the walking surface can reach a height of 27 cm from the ground or be set up in multilevel configurations.
- Load capacity: 600 kg/m².
- Suitable for earthing connection.
- Storage: 10 stacked platforms have a thickness of 100 cm (feet removed and walking surfaces excluded).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Earth terminal.
- Aluminium guardrails.
- Feet of different heights (steel / stainless steel).
- Technical report.