TECNO ENERGY platform
Patented modular platform with steel frame, sturdy and multipurpose.
Suggestions for use: dance floors, catwalks for fashion shows, podiums, stages for orchestras or soloists (drums, piano, etc.), dehors (terrace glass screens and verandas), ramps and scenic stairs, multilevel stages for concerts, music bands and choirs, tables for banquets, ceremonies, mobile wheeled platforms, etc.
- Load-bearing frame: press-formed steel profile with hexagonal screw inserts for fastening of walking surfaces. The frame is made of dividing tubular cross-bars that can even support the thinnest walking surfaces (see dedicated page).
- The frame is suitable for guardrail fixing.
- Assembly of modules: quick-lock system.
- Tilting feet, adjustable both from the top and bottom, with or without walking surfaces laid.
- Perfect stability even on sloping and uneven ground.
- Surface treatment: black cataphoresis.
- Additional polyester painting for permanent outdoor installations on request.
- Standard sizes (cm) and weights: 50 x 50 (6.5 kg); 50 x 100 (9.4 kg); 50 x 200 (18.0 kg); 100 x 100 (14.8 kg) 100 x 200 (26.8 kg); 150 x 150 (33.3 kg); 125 x 250 (42 kg).
- Standard height: adjustable from a minimum of 15 cm to a maximum of 78 cm. The height of the platform can be modified by inserting extensions legs into the frame in case of insufficient foot screw adjustment or sloping ground.
- Load capacity: 600kg/m².
- Suitable for earthing connection.
- Storage: 10 stacked platforms have a thickness of 109 cm (feet removed and walking surface excluded).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Earth terminal, guardrails.
- Feet of different heights, extensions.
- Technical report.