ECO SLIM platform
Patented modular platform with reduced height steel frame.
Suggestions for use: platforms for exhibition stands, dance floors, catwalks for fashion shows, stages, mobile platforms.
- Load-bearing frame: press-formed steel profile with hexagonal screw inserts for fastening of walking surfaces. The frame is made of dividing tubular cross-bars that can even support the thinnest walking surfaces (see dedicated page).
- Assembly of modules: quick-lock system.
- Tilting feet, adjustable both from the top and bottom, with or without walking surfaces laid.
- Surface treatment: black cataphoresis.
- Additional polyester painting for permanent outdoor installations on request.
- Standard sizes (cm) and weights: 50 x 50 (4.5 kg); 50 x 100 (7.4 kg); 100 x 100 (12.0 kg); 100 x 200 (21.5 kg); 125 x 250 (29 kg).
- Minimum height: 7 cm. On request, by using different feet, the walking surface can reach a height of 20 cm from the ground or be set up in multilevel configurations.
- Load capacity: 600 kg/m².
- Suitable for earthing connection.
- Storage: 10 stacked platforms have a thickness of 63 cm (feet removed and walking surfaces excluded).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Earth terminal.
- Feet of different heights.
- Technical report.