OCTAGONAL TRUSS gazebo Ø16m
OCTAGONAL TRUSS GAZEBO Ø 16 m (40 x 40 cm truss)
- Pillars and perimeter beams made of 40 x 40 cm square trusses.
- Roof made of 16 triangular truss beams (side: 30 x 40 cm) fixed in the centre.
- Suggested height: from 3 m to 4 m. The pillar height can be increased up to 5 m: corner wind bracings are inserted.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin, to be fixed to the roof beams with elastic bands (every 30 cm) and a rope passing through the tarpaulin eyelets along the whole perimeter in order to keep the tarpaulin tightened. The tarpaulin is also fixed to the rafters with 4 central bands to avoid movements due to the wind
- Hot-dip galvanized structure, which can be disassembled. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams. For summer use only.
- Ground fixing systems:
- screw anchors (1.2 x 15 cm) inserted into a floor reinforced with electro-welded mesh or foundation plinths where pillars are plugged in;
- ballasts: concrete, earth-filled flower boxes or reinforced concrete cubes;
- pile shoes stuck in the ground (available lengths: 70, 80, 105, 120, 150 cm).
- Pile shoe length must be chosen according to ground consistency.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Technical report with wind and rain design loads to be submitted to authorities. • PVC sliding side tarpaulin fitted with tracks, trolleys, zips and eyelets.
- PVC fixed side tarpaulin.
- Castellated / swallowtail pelmet.
- PVC crystal windowed side tarpaulins.
- Galvanized steel square air vent.
- Natural aluminium round air vent (Ø 57 cm).
- Electric fan for smoke, bad smell and hot air suction. • Ballasts: see dedicated page.