OCTAGONAL WINTER gazebo
The Winter gazebo is a simple, sturdy and multipurpose structure. It can be set up in a variety of configurations to meet any kind of request.
Assembly is quick and easy. This gazebo can be set up on the ground and plugged into pillars afterwards. Winter gazebos can be linked together (each one is supplied with its own tarpaulin) to form a single structure. Rainwater can be conveyed into the perimeter pillars by adjusting the central pillar height of this new structure during assembly.
Thanks to 30-cm telescopic pillars, the Winter gazebo can be installed on uneven ground, too.
- 8 telescopic pillars made of 100 x 100 mm high thickness steel square tubes.
- Self-bearing eave gutters made of high thickness steel press-formed sheet.
- The eaves gutters collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
- Standard pyramid hip roof features (roof made of 8 sectors):
- Ø 6 m: 8 high thickness round tubes (Ø 60 mm) fixed in the centre;- Ø 8 m: 8 beams fixed in the centre;- Ø 10 m: 8 beams fixed in the centre;- Ø 12 m: 8 beams fixed in the centre.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin, to be fixed inside the eave gutters with a rope.
- Standard pillar height: 2.50 m. On request the pillars height can be increased up to 5.00 m or decreased. With corner wind bracings.
- Hot-dip galvanized structure, which can be disassembled. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams.
- For summer use only.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Technical report.
- Ground fixing systems and other options: see square Winter gazebo at the previous pages.