The Winter gazebo is a simple, sturdy and multipurpose structure. It can be set up in a variety of configurations to meet any kind of request.
Assembly is quick and easy. This gazebo can be set up on the ground and plugged into pillars afterwards.
Winter gazebos can be linked together (each one is supplied with its own tarpaulin) to form a single structure. Rainwater can be conveyed into the perimeter pillars by adjusting the central pillar height of this new structure during assembly.
Thanks to 30-cm telescopic pillars, the Winter gazebo can be installed on uneven ground, too.
- 4 telescopic pillars made of 100 x 100 mm, high thickness steel square tube.
- Self-bearing eave gutters made of high thickness steel press-formed sheet. The eave gutters collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
- Standard roof (version A): pyramid hip roof made of 8 round tubes (Ø 60 mm - thickness: 3 mm).
- Roof types: tunnel / shed / reinforced shed roof.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC certified tarpaulin, to be fixed inside the eave gutters with a rope.
- Standard pillar height: 2.20 m. On request, pillar height can be decreased as needed or increased up to 3.00 m. Corner wind bracings are necessary for pillars higher than 3.00 m.
- Hot-dip galvanized structure, which can be disassembled. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams.
- For summer use only.
Ground fixing systems:
- screw anchors (1.2 x 15 cm) inserted into a floor reinforced with electro-welded mesh or foundation plinths;
- ballasts: concrete, earth-filled flower boxes or reinforced concrete cubes;
- pile shoes stuck in the ground (available lengths: 70, 80, 105, 120, 150 cm). Pile shoe length must be chosen according to ground consistency (2 pile shoes for each pillar).
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- The central pillar (see figures C or D) can be removed and replaced with a beam fixed to the side pillars.
- Polyester powder anti-peel painting in addition to hot-dip galvanization.
- Polycarbonate cover and side panels.
- Flameproof PVC sliding side tarpaulins fitted with tracks, hooks for sliding of tarpaulins, trolleys, zips and eyelets.
- PVC crystal windowed side tarpaulins.
- Straight / scallop / castellated / swallowtail pelmet.
- Galvanized steel square air vent.
- Natural aluminium round air vents (Ø 57 cm).
- Electric fan for smoke, bad smell and hot air suction. • Concrete ballasts / steel pile shoes.
- Technical report with load capacity data.