Terrace screens and verandas that can be transported as a single piece (*), optimized dimensions 2.15 x 4.50 m - 2.50 x 5.00 m.
Other sizes are possible provided that maximum overall dimensions do not exceed road transport limits. Ideal solution for outdoor temporary installations on public land.
Advantage: it can be removed and put back in place anytime using a mechanical device. This system reduces disassembly and reassembly costs in case of seasonal installations or if the structure must be provisionally moved because of road and traffic conditions, road surface maintenance, works on the sewage system, the passage of an oversize load etc.
(*) the phrase “single piece” refers to transport and assembly; the structure can be disassembled.
It is made up of:
- hot-dip galvanized steel platform with adjustable feet to compensate for uneven ground and suitable to be ballasted with concrete bricks according to the position and wind exposure. Walking surface: flameproof multi-layered marine wooden panels, thickness: 21 mm. The walking surface has a minimum height of 10 cm from the ground.
- Tunnel roof supported by pillars. The class 2 flameproof PVC covering tarpaulin (**) is laid on curved tubes and fixed to the perimeter self-bearing eave gutters that collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
- Side panels (h 105 cm) made of transparent bronzed compact polycarbonate fixed on a metal frame.
10-year warranty againt rust, surface treatment: hot-dip galvanization. This structure resists wind and rain.
(**) The Landscape City Committee must be asked to confirm what characteristics the covering tarpaulins and side panels should have.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Anti-peel polyester painting in addition to hot-dip galvanization.
- 5-bar aluminium walking surface with a minimum height of 8 cm from the ground.
- Side shading nets, PVC tarpaulins, cotton curtains or transparent crystal tarpaulins sliding in an aluminium track fastened to the frame with a click-clack system.
- Manual roll-up curtains in transparent crystal, with crank rods.
- This structure is very sturdy; therefore, glass doors and windows can be installed (not supplied by Selvolina).
- Technical report. Please, specify if the structure will be used also in winter in order to calculate the snow load.