ROUND cover FOR FAIRS
Designed by Selvolina’s staff and made of high tensile steel and natural anticorodal aluminium alloy. Sturdy, lightweight, easy and quick to assemble and disassemble. Ideal for daily installations.
- High tensile steel pillars (height: 250 cm – maximum height: 300 cm).
- Ø 10 m structure: the perimeter is made of 12 sectors and is supported by 6 pillars.
- Ø 20 m structure: the perimeter is made of 24 sectors and is supported by 12 pillars.
- The perimeter is made of high tensile steel trusses, whose maximum length is 300 cm each to make transport and storage easy.
- Roof rafters supporting tarpaulins are made of natural anticorodal aluminium alloy tubes.
- 300 – 400 g/m² tarpaulin, less sturdy, but lighter than standard PVC.
- All components are fixed by using pins.
- Anti-corrosion treatment: sandblasting + metalizing with melted zinc.
- This structure can be disassembled. For summer use only. Technical drawings and assembly diagrams.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Class 2 flameproof PVC 680 g/m² tarpaulin.
- Pillars made of die-cast, natural anticorodal aluminium alloy profile (size: 12 x 12 cm).
- Painting in addition to standard treatments