STRONG cover (13,76 x 15,26 m)
Cover self-installing, independent of the stage, with tarpaulin.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 13.76 x 15.25 m
- INTERNAL SIZE: 12.96 x 14.46 m.
- 4 steel TRUSS PILLARS (size: 40 x 40 cm, HEIGHT 8 m), manual hoist capacity: 1,500 kg.
- Each pillar comes complete with stabilizing feet, a sliding trolley, and a pulley support.
- High tensile steel perimeter and central roof-ridge beams are made of square trusses (64 x 64 cm – length: 248 cm and 8 trolley supports. Suitable to bear the weight of the lighting system. In case of concentrated loads, beams can be tightened using steel ropes.
- The gable roof drains rainwater on the sides of the structure. It is made of 36 natural anticorodal aluminium alloy rafters (size: 12 x 6 x 780 cm each).
- The class 2 flameproof PVC 680 g/m² tarpaulin (colour: ivory) is divided into two parts, which are joined with an aluminium profile. The pelmet is straight. The tarpaulin is fixed by using a nautical rope (Ø 5 mm) passing through eyelets and perimeter trusses. It is also fastened to some rafters to avoid movements due to wind.
- Pillar treatment: hot-dip galvanization.
- Perimeter treatment: sandblasting + metalizing + painting (colour: grey).
- Assembly diagrams / technical drawings / technical report.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin for stage wings and backdrops.
- Gradual release nylon ratchet strap.
- Electric motors equipped with control unit (capacity: 1,000 – 1,600 kg). Attention: electric motors are subject to current regulations as if they were bridge cranes and a yearly check is required.
- Concrete ballasts / steel pile shoes.