STRONG cover (10,73 x 12,80 m)
Cover Self-Installing, independent of the stage, with tarpaulin.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 10.73 x 12.80 m
- INTERNAL SIZE: 10.10 x 12.20 m.
- 4 steel TRUSS PILLARS (size: 30 x 30 cm, HEIGHT 7.40 m), manual hoist capacity: 1,500 kg.
- Each pillar comes complete with a 208-cm base with an articulated joint, 4 feet, a sliding trolley, a pulley support, an 85-cm end truss, a 200-cm extension, a 150-cm extension, and a 100-cm extension.
- High tensile steel perimeter and central roof-ridge beams, suitable to bear the weight of the lighting system, are made of:
- 20 rectangular trusses (58 x 35 cm, length: 248.2 cm);
- 2 trusses (length: 126.2 cm) – 8 trusses (length: 44 cm);
- 8 trolley supports.
- In case of concentrated loads, beams can be tightened using steel ropes.
- The gable roof drains rainwater on the sides of the structure. It is made of natural anticorodal aluminium alloy rafters (18 rafters: 10 x 5 x 600 cm each - 4 rafters: 10 x 5 x 563.5 cm each).
- The class 2 flameproof PVC 680 g/m² tarpaulin is divided into two parts, which are joined with an aluminium profile.
- The pelmet is straight. The tarpaulin is fixed by using a nautical rope (Ø 5 mm) passing through eyelets and perimeter trusses. It is also fastened to some rafters to avoid movements due to wind.
- Pillar treatment: hot-dip galvanization.
- Perimeter treatment: sandblasting + metalizing + painting (colour: grey).
- Assembly diagrams / technical drawings / technical report.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin for stage wings and backdrops.
- Electric motors equipped with control unit (capacity: 1,000 kg). Attention: electric motors are subject to current regulations as if they were bridge cranes and a yearly check is required.
- Gradual release nylon ratchet strap.
- Concrete ballasts / steel pile shoes.