Fully-independent, self-installing structure. Innovative for its ease of use and assembly, quality of materials, reduced size and weight.
Pillars in natural anticorodal aluminium alloy (extrusion: Selvoline® design). Tarpaulin supporting tubes in natural anticorodal aluminium alloy (extrusion: Selvoline® design). Perimeter and central (if any) beams coated with special anti-corrosion treatments. Fixing system: interlocking and/or bayonet.
Pillars, fixed to front and rear beams, can be used as portals.
Sizes: 6.20 x 8.50 m - 8.20 x 10.50 m - 8.20 x 12.50 m - 10.20 x 10.50 m - 10.20 x 12.50 m
- 4 steel BASE SUPPORTS with vertical holes for aluminium pillar adjustment on uneven or sloping ground. The supports are fitted with stabilizing feet.
- MANUAL HOIST (capacity: 900 / 1500 kg) fixed on each base with pins.
- 4 LOAD-BEARING PILLARS, made of natural anticorodal aluminium alloy, front height: 5,50 / 6,00 / 6,85 m, rear height: 5,00 / 5,30 / 6,00 m. This difference in height creates a sloping roof for rainwater draining.
- A LIFTING ROPE is fixed on the top of each pillar.
- 4 SLIDING steel TROLLEYS linked to the hoist with a certified anti-twisting steel ROPE, whose function is to lift or lower the ROOF. The pins inserted into each pillar make it possible to position the trolley at a minimum height level from the ground, which is useful when assembling the roof components, and at a preset maximum height (for shows performed on the stage below).
- Perimeter beams are anchored to 4 lifting trolleys with a bayonet locking system and pins. The whole perimeter is made of high tensile steel triangular-section beams and designed to bear the weight of the lighting system.
- Tarpaulin supporting tubes in anticorodal aluminium alloy. The tubes are laid on the front and rear beams and locked with pins.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC TARPAULIN fixed to the structure with a rope passing through eyelets. For short events, tarpaulins can be fixed with elastic joints.
- High tensile steel and anticorodal aluminium alloy ensure the highest resistance and lightness. Easy and quick ASSEMBLY and DISASSEMBLY.
- Protective treatment: sandblasting + metalizing + painting (colour: grey).
- Assembly diagrams and technical drawings.
- Technical report.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Ballasts and anchoring devices (see dedicated page), to be calculated according to wind speed, structure use and position.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulins for stage wings and backdrops (fitted with tracks and accessories).
- Scallop / castellated / swallowtail pelmet.
- Electric motors equipped with control unit. Attention: electric motors are subject to current regulations as if they were bridge cranes and a yearly check is required.