The Easy cover is designed to fit the standard modules of Selvoline® stages. Besides being installed on stages of the same size, this cover is mainly combined to deeper stages. Artists can perform outdoors in case of bad weather and their expensive equipment will be perfectly protected.
Available sizes: 4 x 6 m (front), 4 x 8 m (front), 6 x 6 m (front), 6 x 8 m (front).
Reduced size and weight facilitate transport and storage.
- 4 x 6 m - 4 x 8 m: front load-bearing pillar height: 3.10 m - rear load-bearing pillar height: 2.60 m. This difference in height creates a sloping roof for rainwater draining.
- 6 x 6 m - 6 x 8 m: front load-bearing pillar height: 3.35 m - rear load-bearing pillar height: 2.60 m. This difference in height creates a sloping roof for rainwater draining.
- Front, rear and side beams are designed to bear the weight of the lighting system.
- Perimeter beams are stiffened by using corner interlocked brackets.
- Perimeter beams are anchored to the load-bearing pillars with an interlocking system and stiffened with 4 corner brackets.
- Class 2 flameproof PVC tarpaulin is supported by natural anticorodal aluminium alloy tubes.
- The tarpaulin lays on front and rear beams and is fixed to the structure with a rope passing through eyelets.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel structure.
- Ballasting is carried out by inserting the pillars into bushes, which are then locked with pins.
- Assembly diagrams and technical drawings.
- Technical report.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- PVC tarpaulin (flameproof for stage wings and backdrops).